- Massive big red pokie win $8700 must be biggest!! 4 months ago 0:42 Massive big red pokie win $8700 must be biggest!! 0 0 Stopped off on my way to work and the crocodiles just rolled in then came the trees!!
- 100% 1st DEPOSIT MATCH and 180 FREE SPINS!:Treasure' is their version of like a Lightning Link!
Ever wondered just how lucky some people have been whilst playing online pokies? Keep reading to find out about some of the biggest pokies wins to date.
Local Pokies Wins
Big pokie wins australia. 28,898 likes 53 talking about this. This page has some of the biggest ever pokie wins, most by me ofcoarse.
- Australias biggest pokie win ever was surprisingly won by an anonymous Kiwi player. Back in May 2013, the lucky player was having fun messing around on a Royal Vegas mobile casino machine, when things got crazy. By the end of the night, he was an incredible $943,971 richer. Not too shabby for a few spins, right?
- Hitting the major jackpot at a local club in Coffs Harbour, was a very fortunate Aussie player. This was a progressive pokie jackpot that started at $250,000 and some $100,000 later. This Lucky player ended up taking home a life-changing amount of almost $350,000.
Enormous jackpots are produced by progressive online pokies, despite games varying in how you can land the huge prizes. Some games randomly award you access to the progressive jackpot feature. Other games require you to hit the right symbols on the correct paylines.
If you are playing with the hopes of winning the big jackpot, it is important to note that you must bet the maximum on each spin to stand a chance at being amongst the slot machines biggest winners.
Multiple levels of jackpot feature in some progressive pokies. They have a separate screen that displays an additional game that you must play in order to determine which tier of the prize is won. This feature is also awarded randomly to players. Although, placing maximum bets once again increases your chances of winning the jackpot.
Once you have gained access to the bonus features, some games will display a large wheel similar to the ones you see on game shows. The wheel is spun and whatever it lands on determines which level of progressive jackpot you win. The Mega Jackpot is the highest prize and it starts at a minimum of $1,000,000.
Progressive jackpots differ from game to game. Instead of having a wheel, you are presented with a grid of 20 squares. You select and reveal squares until you have three matching symbols. This indicates the winning jackpot amount. In games like this, the biggest Jackpot is Ultimate Power, it starts at a minimum of $100,000 and the maximum prize is unlimited.
It’s not every day that progressive jackpots are won, but there are definitely slot machine winners on a regular basis based on games from a large variety of software providers, networks, and online casinos.
Progressive Jackpot Wins
Some of the best jackpot stories are thanks to Mega Moolah by Microgaming. Since its launch in 2006, it has since paid out more than $41.1 million. The average Jackpot payout is $2.89 million.
- Gabriel L. from Germany won $6.81 million at Spin Palace mobile casino in September 2013. This win currently holds the record for highest jackpot ever on a mobile device.
- John Orchard from the UK wins $5.8 million in December 2012. This was the biggest pokie win ever at a mobile casino.
- In October 2011, an anonymous player won $3.8 million.
- Jorge S from the Isle of Man landed a $3.43 million Jackpot in June 2014. This win at Spin Palace is one of the most recent successful pokies stories.
- An anonymous player won $3 million in October 2013.
- Another Spin Palace jackpot of $1.96 million was won by Rachel in December 2013.
- Two anonymous players won $1.5 million each in March 2012 and May 2012.
Another game well known for producing jackpot winners is Microgaming King Cashalot. Jackpots are not quite in the same league as Mage Moolah, but the average jackpot payout is around $700,000 and is won roughly once a year.
- In September 2012 an anonymous player won the biggest jackpot ever on King cashalot. A whopping $1.3 million.
- $202,763 was won by Mr. D at Spin Palace in November 2013.
It is one of the biggest pokie success stories in Australia, and here’s your chance to travel to the bush and try and track down some fantastic wildlife in Big Red, the non-nonsense game from Aristocrat.
The five paylines only won’t fill players with a sense of wonder, although the riches on offer in the main game should be enough to turn players around. Graphically it is just your standard Aristocrat pokie, although the Aussie-led theme deserves a thumbs-up.
You’ll bump into all sorts of weird and wonderful creatures that have become synonymous with the Outback, and often it only takes two or more of these on a payline to yield a return. Great!
There are nine main game symbols, and many of these are grouped into different pay scales. On the bottom rung of the prize ladder, as ever, are the playing card symbols, and these are grouped into three denominations.
The Nine and Ten earn 5 coins, 20 coins and 150 coins for matching three, four or five on a payline (this is based on the minimum stake amount), while the Jack pays 10 coins, 30 coins and 250 coins respectively. Finally, the Queen and King – as the top of the table – are in a generous mood and pay the best of the lot at 15 coins, 50 coins and 300 coins.
Then we’re onto our animal companions as we journey through the Outback. First things first, there’s the Wild Dog to contend with. Don’t worry though, he’s not as vicious as he looks, and he’ll even deliver a payout for matching just a pair of him (2 coins). Prizes for three (25 coins), four (100 coins) and five (400 coins) are more than agreeable too.
The Eagle will soar before falling onto your reels, and this feathered friend will reward you with 3 coins, 50 coins, 150 coins and 600 coins for two through to five.
Biggest Pokie Wins World Series
Deposit €250, Get €250 Free
And then things start to get really interesting with the introduction of the Wild Boar, and this meaty treat will reward players with some particularly handsome rewards; that’s 10 coins, 100 coins, 250 coins and 1,000 coins to be precise.
Normally, you’d run a mile if you bumped into a Crocodile, but not so in Big Red where this snappy chappy awards players prizes of 12 coins, 150 coins, 600 coins and 1,250 coins. A beautiful bounty!
If you pick up a win and aren’t quite satisfied with the amount, then you could always try and pump up your prize by taking on the Gamble feature. This allows players the chance to either double or quadruple their winnings simply by guessing the correct colour or suit of a playing card. Be warned though: guess incorrectly and you will lose all of your original prize money.
Biggest Pokie Wins Game
Tiny Kangaroo Down Sport
There are wilds and scatters to keep your eyes peeled for too. The scatter in Big Red is the Tree, and this rewards players with 2x, 5x, 20x and 50x their total bet for two, three, four or five symbols. This will appear on any of your reels as well for optimum coverage.
Burning hot slot machine free. The wild is the Kangaroo, and this triggers the mighty Big Red feature as it acts as a substitute in any winning combination. The Roo will sub for all main game symbols bar the scatter, and will leap into action on the three right-most reels (3, 4 and 5).
In the Big Red Free Spins round players are awarded five freebies for each of the paylines that are activated by their winning spin, and more free spins can be won by revealing a winning line that is again enhanced by that bouncing wild. Five more free ones will be added to your collection each time.
Big Red, Big Prizes
It’s all about the money, is Big Red. There’s little in the way of pokie entertainment – fun bonus rounds, cool animations etc – instead it is a template that is based on decent-sized prizes through basic gameplay.
Big Pokie Wins 2020
Whether that sounds like criticism or praise will depend on your own attitude to pokie gaming, but needless to say the bottom line is that there is money to be made with Big Red and real ones when you decide to play for real money. Get spinning.