Bovada Download - there! My name is Adam from Adam Reviews. In this Bovada Bitcoin Deposit Tutorial I teach you step-by-ste. Cashing Bovada checks in the U.S. It’s illegal for U.S. Businesses — including banks, check cashing stores, and grocery stores — to cash or deposit a Bovada check. So how can you get your payout? Bovada also offers Bitcoin withdrawals. October 16, 2020 by Admin Less than a month ago, Bovada introduced the newest gamechanger for the 18 and up online casino industry. That development, a service called MatchPay that allows for PayPal, Venmo, Cash App, and Zelle deposits, is unquestionably a watershed moment for banking accessibility at Internet-based gambling sites. The Bovada Casino bonus to use for most players is a 100% up to $1,000 bonusmatch. This code is valid on three separate deposits, so you can collect up to $3,000 in free casino money. If you want to use Bitcoin to add funds to your account, then you have an even better option. Claim the special BTC-only offer for a 125% up to $1,250 bonusreward.
Bovada is an online betting site available to customers in the United States (excluding Delaware, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, and New York). It was created on December 11th, 2014 as a division of the Bodog brand with the goal of uniquely serving the US market. The brand was created in 2000 by Calvin Ayre, who had previously worked as a consultant for betting software company Cyberoad.
|Years Active||2011 - Present|
|Countries||United States (excluding Delaware, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, and New York)|
|Bonus||$250 Welcome Bonus |
$3000 Casino Bonus
100% Poker Bonus
|Claim Bonus||March 2021 Bonus|
|Deposit|| VISA |
|Withdrawal|| Check |
As of March 2021, Bovada has become one of the most frequently used online betting sites in the US market. Part of their popularity is attributed to the site's ease of use as well as numerous advertising campaigns. Bovada offers sportsbetting, casino games, live dealers, poker, and horse racing.
Bovada offer new customers a signup bonus upon account registration. Users can claim their bonus by registering through the Bovada March 2021 promo link. This includes a 50% first deposit match up to $250 USD. Users may also apply a valid promo code upon making a deposit to claim additional casino, poker, and Bitcoin bonuses.
Detailed list of Bovada promotions as of March 11, 2021:
|Bovada Signup Bonuses - March 2021|
|$250 First Deposit Bonus||Not required||Claim|
|$3000 Casino Bonus||NEWWELCOME||Claim|
|$500 Poker Bonus||Not required||Claim|
|$500 Bitcoin Sports Bonus||BVSBITCOIN50||Claim|
|$4500 Bitcoin Casino Bonus||BVCBITCOIN150||Claim|
Established in 1997, Cyberoad was a software company specializing in providing online betting systems. In 1998 their technology was used to launch numerous early internet sportsbooks including Mayan Sports, The Big Book, and Grand Prix Sports. These betting sites were unique in offering credit card deposits and e-check withdrawals through the eBanx payment processor. On November 29, 1999 Cyberoad completed the purchase of eBanx. After raising money to go public Cyberoad shut down in 2000.
2000-2001: El Moro and eSportz
El Moro Finances acquired Cyberoad's assets on July 20, 2000. These were allocated to eSportz, a subsidiary of El Moro Finances. The Big Book purchased Grand Prix Sports and reached an agreement to continue using the same betting software (now being distributed by eSportz). Mayan Sports were left offline after failing to reach a similar deal. During this time eSportz created their own betting site Bodog, which was set to operate out of the same offices as The Big Book. Customers of Mayan Sports received e-mails stating that their account information had been transferred over to Bodog.
Bodog and The Big Book used Kazootek Technologies as an accounting firm. They were the same firm managing the eBanx payment system. On June 15th, 2001 two employees of Kazootek (Viktoria Zazoulina and Tatiana Kostiouk) allegedly began embezzling money from company clients. The duo recruited a new employee Greg Tanner to assist them in starting a rival company using technology and funds stolen from Kazootek. The Big Book was rumored to have agreed to become a client, and allegedly began planning to steal source code from eSportz. Following an investigation, Viktoria Zazoulina resigned from Kazootek in the summer of 2003. Bodog announced the termination of it's partnership with The Big Book, and elected to become the sole betting site using eSportz software.
In October of 2006 Bodog purchased WorldWide TeleSports for $9 million dollars. At the time WWTS was considered one of the most reputable betting sites serving the US market. Following the purchase Bodog moved their offices from Costa Rica to Antigua, absorbing the existing staff members of WorldWide TeleSports into their company.
Calvin Ayre continued to build Bodog's brand name through numerous advertising campaigns and sponsored events. Poker's popularity was on the rise following the 2003 WSOP. Bodog reached agreements with David Williams and Josh Arieh (the 2nd and 3rd place finishers in the 2004 WSOP) to don the brand's logo in upcoming televised events. To work around United States' restrictions on gambling advertisements, Bodog aired commercials promoting free-to-play poker on their alternative domain (bodog.net). Customers searching for the site would inevitably stumble upon the pay-to-play version on the main site.
Ayre expanded the brand with non-gambling related projects. This included a music label (Bodog Music), sports blog (BodogBEAT), MMA event (Bodog Fight), and music reality show (Bodog Battle of the Bands).
2007-2009: Domain Seizure
On August 28, 2007 Bodog's primary domain (Bodog.com) stopped working. Ayre e-mailed customers informing them that the site would be back online as soon as possible. The domain was seized by 1st Technology, LLC whom held a patent on the transmission of information over a network with reduced bandwidth. 1st Technology, LLC had first contacted Bodog offices in July 2005. Having received no reply, they filed a lawsuit in September 2006. Bodog representatives failed to appear in court, resulting in a default judgement citing patent infringement in March 2007. Bodog was ordered to pay $48,937,456 to retain their domain.
Following the loss of their primary domain, Bodog released a statement that Morris Mohawk Gaming Group were now controlling the company's business in the US market. In an effort to regain Bodog.com, they appealed the initial court decision on the grounds that the domain was no longer owned by Calvin Ayre or Bodog. The appeal escalated to Washington but failed.
The loss of Bodog.com lead to a decrease in site traffic built on years of prior advertising campaigns. The company switched to BodogLife.com but suffered financial difficulties with the loss of new customers. On April 23, 2009 Morris Mohawk Gaming Group settled the lawsuit with 1st Technology LLC and regained control of Bodog.com. Site traffic increased, and the company decided to expand into international markets. Sportsbooks launched in Canada (Bodog.ca), United Kingdom (Bodog.co.uk), and Asia (Bodog88.com). The brand continued to grow, including sponsoring English Premier League teams Arsenal and West Bromwich Albion.
After a successful international expansion Bodog decided to distance their brand name from the liability of involvement in the US gambling market. On December 14th, 2011 Morris Mohawk Gaming Group renamed their US sportsbook to Bovada. Existing players were notified of the change and assured their account information was transferred.
On December 14th, 2011 Morris Mohawk Gaming Group announced that it had ceased their involvement in all Bodog branded websites.
As of March 2021, Bovada is only available to residents of the United States with exception of those living in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Nevada. Visit those respective pages for a list of available betting sites.
The most common deposit methods are VISA, MasterCard, and American Express. Credit card deposits have no fees and must be between $20 and $1,000 USD. Users may also fund their accounts through cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are accepted and have no limits.
Customers may also transfer their balance to their friends instantly through the voucher system.
|Bovada Deposit Methods (USD)|
|Bitcoin||No limit||No limit||None|
|Bitcoin Cash||No limit||No limit||None|
|Zelle||No limit||No limit||None|
Cryptocurrency withdrawals are processed within 15 minutes allowing customers to receive their funds in under 24 hours. Users may also request a payout through check by courier. Customers will receive a discrete check mailed to their house within 1-2 weeks. One free check withdrawal is provided per 90 day period.
|Bovada Withdrawal Methods (USD)|
|Bitcoin Cash||$10||$9,500||None||15 minutes|
Bovada's sportsbook features betting markets for all major leagues. Included sports are football, basketball, baseball, soccer, hockey, golf, and tennis. Accepted wager types are straight bets, parlays, teasers, and round robins.
Bovada Bitcoin Cash App
In-play wagering is enabled for most events. Users have access to multiple live betting markets for matches currently in progress. The sportsbook interface features live play-by-play updates for each match.
The minimum bet amount is $1. Maximum limits vary by sport and market.
|Bovada Wager Limits|
Bovada is known as a square sportsbook. Betting lines are adjusted to make the square side worse to bet on relative to a high limit market. Consequently this yields a larger advantage on the opposing side. Observant bettors benefit from this by betting against the adjustments. Square markets are frequently (but not limited to) popular favorites and overs.
Numerous users on internet message boards have reported being dealt dual lines from Bovada. They observed that they no longer have access to the square lines available upon signup and are instead dealt odds resembling the broader market.
The casino features over 350 different games. The slot machines, table games, and video poker run on a modified version of Real Time Gaming (RTG) software. Recently Bovada began offering live dealer black jack, roulette, baccarat, and Super 6. Users can watch a video stream of a human dealer running the game while results and betting options appear on screen.
Casino game outcomes are kept fair through the use of a pseudo random number generator. An algorithm produces a sequence of numbers and symbols which are used to determine game results. These sequences are completely random and fair for all users.
The poker client can be downloaded for both Windows and Mac computers. Texas Hold'em, Omaha Hi, and Omaha Hi/Lo are the supported variants. No limit, Pot Limit, and Fixed Limit cash game tables are available as well as Zone Poker, Sit and Go, and regularly scheduled tournaments.
On November 30th, 2011 Bodog poker room director Jonas Ödman announced the removal of screen names from the table interface. This decision came two weeks prior to the rebranding of the US site. Anonymous tables favor casual players as it prevents experienced users from gathering information using tracking software. Many online poker players monitor the play-style of their competition. With this they can profile them (tight, loose, aggressive, passive) and change their betting style accordingly.
Bovada has received positive ratings. Reviewers reference the site's ease of use including simple interface, free deposits, and reliable withdrawals. While the sportsbook is good for beginner and intermediate bettors some users have been critical of their use of dual lines. Read more about Bovada with the following reviews:
Support agents can be contacted via live-chat, phone, or e-mail. Bovada contact information for March 11, 2021:
|Bovada Contact Information|
|Live Chat||On site|
- ↑'Cyberoad Completes Ebanx Acquisition', bnamericas, Costa Rica, November 29, 1999. Retrieved on 2019-09-17
- ↑'TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP', Law Insider, June 20th, 2000. Retrieved on 2019-09-17
- ↑'West Brom bag record-breaking sponsorship deal with Bodog', DailyMail, June 27th, 2011. Retrieved on 2019-09-22
- ↑'Bodog Poker Network Launches All-site Anonymous Tables', CalvinAyre, November 30th, 2011. Retrieved on 2019-09-24
Our step-by-step visual guide will have you depositing with Bitcoin in no time at all!
What you need to know:
- Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that can be used to make purchases online, including making a deposit to your Bovada account – we’ll show you how!
- Following our easy-to-use guide will help you avoid fluctuations in Bitcoin value, it’ll be as if you’re depositing with USD directly.
What are the advantages of using Bitcoin at Bovada?
- Bitcoin (BTC) transactions are guaranteed – never be frustrated by credit card failures again;
- Every Bitcoin transaction is free at Bovada – you won’t pay more to deposit or withdraw;
- Withdrawing your winninges has never been faster – from approval to your wallet in minutes;
Here's what you'll need:
- A Bitcoin wallet – allows you to store your Bitcoin and is where you’ll make transfers to and from Bovada;
- An exchange account – where you will buy your Bitcoin and convert your winnings back to USD;
- Government issued ID –verification is required to set up your Exchange Account;
- A debit card – the fastest method to purchase Bitcoin;
- Mobile phone number – wallets, exchanges and Bovada may require this for secure SMS validation.
- You’ll need to leave the Bovada site to open a wallet and exchange account; bookmark this page so you can return easily;
- This guide is specific to getting started with Bitcoin (BTC) – similar steps can be followed if you’re using Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
Lottery casino bonus code. Desktop Wallet: BlockchainMobile Wallet: Exodus
What you need to know:
- Opening a Bitcoin wallet is free and takes less than 5 minutes;
- A Bitcoin wallet stores and allows you to transfer Bitcoin securely;
- Wallets ensure the security of your Bitcoin and allow you to spend privately.
How do I know which wallet is right for me?
- Choose the Bitcoin wallet that suits you best, the options below are those that players have found are the quickest and easiest to set up:
- ○ For your desktop or tablet, sign up for a Blockchain wallet;
- ○ For your mobile device, download an Exodus wallet.
- You’ll need to leave the Bovada site to open a Bitcoin wallet; bookmark this page so you can return easily.
Visit CryptoVantage to find an Exchange that's right for you.
What you need to know:
- Opening an exchange account is free and takes approximately 5 minutes;
- An exchange is used to purchase Bitcoin (BTC), it’s also where you’ll convert your withdrawal back to USD;
- Opening an account at an exchange is like opening a bank account – verification is standard;
- Verification times can vary, but typically only take a couple of minutes, depending on the information requested (ex. The last 4 digits of your SSN);
- Exchanges will charge a small fee for your transactions – but less than current credit card Fees.*
- ○ Fees vary depending on the exchange you choose
How do I know which exchange is right for me?
- Visit CryptoVantage where you'll find some of the most trusted exchanges in the US for Desktop and Mobile users.
Here's what you'll need:
- Government Issued photo ID* – verification is required upon sign-up.
- ○ Proof of address may be required if your ID does not indicate it
- You’ll need to leave the Bovada site to open an exchange account; bookmark this page so you can return easily;
What you need to know:
- Steps to purchase from an exchange can be found at the exchange you have chosen;
- Purchase limits will vary from exchange to exchange, up to $25,000 daily, for verified customers at some exchanges.
Here's what you'll need:
- A debit card you’ll use to purchase or transfer Bitcoin.
- You’ll need to leave the Bovada site to buy Bitcoin with your exchange account; bookmark this page so you can return here, for final steps;
- Debit card purchases of Bitcoin are instant and recommended; a bank account purchase can take several days;
- For your own privacy and security – do not refer to Bovada or online gaming if prompted to note the reason for purchase;
- Some exchanges offer many different cryptocurrencies; be sure you’re buying Bitcoin (BTC) or Bitcoin Cash (BCH) to deposit at Bovada.
What you need to know:
- Transfers usually take a couple of minutes;
- Your wallet may ask you to choose a transaction fee to complete the transfer; adjustments to a lower fee amount can result in a delayed transfer;
- For an example of how to send Bitcoin from your exchange to your wallet – watch the video above – steps may vary slightly if you use a different exchange;
- There are no limits to the amount or frequency of transfers between your exchange and your wallet.
- Almost there – you’ll need to leave the Bovada site to transfer Bitcoin from your exchange to your wallet. Bookmark this page so you can return here for the FINAL STEP;
- Double check the currency before making your transfer (Ex. Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) are not the same currency).
your browser does not support the video tag.
what you need to know:
- your deposit to bovada will only take a few minutes before the funds are available in your account;
- it pays to use bitcoin at bovada, take advantage of a bitcoin match bonus to go with your deposit! all bonuses are bigger and better with bitcoin;
- your wallet may ask you to choose a transaction fee to complete the transfer; adjustments to a lower fee amount can result in a delayed transfer.
- always transfer your bitcoin to bovada from your wallet (not your exchange), to maintain privacy and security;
- double check the currency before making your transfer (ex. bitcoin (btc) and bitcoin cash (bch) are not the same currency).
welcome to the finish line – you stuck with us and are now on your way to becoming a bitcoin expert!
watch our video series
bovada bitcoin vs bitcoin cash
- bitcoin 101:
- opening my
- opening my
- buying bitcoin with
- transferring bitcoin
to my wallet
- depositing bitcoin