Official Contest Rules
726 Watchers 7.8K Page Views 50 Deviations. Profile Navigation. Monster contest 2020! 800 points winner! Come enter for your chance to win! Larry King's estranged wife says she'll contest his secret will — and their 2 sons 'are not happy about this' February 15, 2021, 1:16 p.m. Shawn King, the seventh wife of the famed broadcaster, said she was surprised to learn he had secretly updated his will — handwritten shortly after his divorce filing — and she will fight it in court. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Support watchers and expression evaluations (within the limitations of DBMSDEBUG framework) Store run parameters in method execution history; Notes: No JDWP debugging supported yet Only execution of functions and stored procedures can be debugged for the time being (including package executable elements). 4th March 2020 - I've been a lifetime member of Watchersweb for going on 3 years and I'm still to this day making my way through the archives, and happy enough to say that they're submissions I haven't seen anywhere else.
AIR MILES® MASSIVE MERCHANDISE GIVEAWAY CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR USE OF MILES IS NECESSARY
The Contest is only open to Canadian resident AIR MILES Collectors who are sixteen (16) years of age or older. See Rule 2, below.
(a) Contest Sponsor: LoyaltyOne, Co., doing business as AIR MILES or the AIR MILES Reward Program (the “Contest Sponsor”), located at 351 King Street East, Suite 200, Toronto, Ontario, M5A 0L6.
(b) Indemnitees: Contest Sponsor, each Participating Partner (as defined in Rule 5), any other AIR MILES partner or sponsor or prize provider, the issuer(s) of any AIR MILES Credit Cards (as defined in Rule 5), and any of the respective affiliates, directors, officers or employees of any of the foregoing (collectively the “Indemnitees”).
- Eligibility: The Contest is open only to Canadian resident AIR MILES Collectors (the “Collectors”), who are sixteen (16) years of age or older as of January 14, 2021, except employees, representatives and agents of Contest Sponsor, its affiliates and their respective advertising and marketing agencies, Contest administrators, judges, and persons domiciled with any of the above. The Collector is the individual in whose name the AIR MILES Collector Number has been established (the “Collector Number”) or, in the case of a Business Collector, the principal associated with the Business Collector Number, as determined by the Contest Sponsor. Canadian residence will be determined by the mailing address associated with the Collector Number. If you are not already an AIR MILES Collector you may become one by enrolling online at www.airmiles.ca. Each Collector meeting the criteria described in this Rule 2 is referred to as an “Eligible Collector.”
Online access and an email account may be required to participate in this Contest. Many public libraries, retail businesses and others offer free access to computers and a number of Internet service providers, and other companies offer free email accounts.
- Agreement to Contest Rules: By participating in the Contest, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept the Contest Rules and the decisions of the Contest Sponsor and its Contest administrators and judges, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
- Contest Period: The Contest begins at 12:00:01 a.m. onJanuary 14, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. on February 3, 2021 (the “Contest Period”). All times refer to Eastern Time (“ET”) throughout the Contest.
- How to Enter: There are two ways (2) ways to enter:
Entry Option A – Get Miles at participating AIR MILES Partners:
An Eligible Collector will receive one (1) Contest entry for each AIR MILES Reward Mile (a “Mile”) the Eligible Collector earns from qualifying purchases made during the Contest Period at participating AIR MILES Partner locations listed below (each, a “Participating Partner”), in connection with the participating AIR MILES Partner’s Base Offer. All participating AIR MILES Partners’ respective Base Offers can be found at https://www.airmiles.ca/en/offers/partners.html. An Eligible Collector must present or enter their AIR MILES Collector Number at time of qualifying purchase (the “Swipe”) to obtain Contest entries. All determinations as to whether or not a qualifying purchase has been completed during the Contest Period, in accordance with these Official Contest Rules, will be made by the Contest Sponsor and shall be considered final and binding without right of appeal.
Miles issued for purchases made through airmilesshops.ca are considered qualifying purchases and are included for the purposes of determining the number of Contest entries an Eligible Collector will receive, except for purchases or sign-ups made at the following online stores: eHarmony, Disney+, Wealthsimple, Weight Watchers and any travel online stores (including, but not limited to, travel bookings, car rentals and hotel stays).
West (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut):
BMO**, Safeway, Sobeys, Amex Bank of Canada and Amex Canada Inc. (hereinafter “AMEX”)***, Shell, IGA West, Sobeys Liquor, Safeway Liquor, Thrifty Foods Liquor, Manitoba Liquor Marts, airmilesshops.ca, TIMBER MART, Staples, Fountain Tire, Goodyear, Jiffy Lube, Samsung, Craftsman Collision,
A&D Pharma, Advanced Storage Centres, Felicheeta Artistry, Milani, Nova Communications, Pockit Self Storage, Premier Printing, Premiere Mortgage, All-Purpose Realty, , Canada Luggage Depot, Carpet One, Entripy, Flooring Canada, Floor First, Hearing Life, Hyundai Auto Canada, IPG, legalwills.ca, LUTA, Action Car and Truck, Bow Mitsubishi, City Ford Sales, Crosstown Chrysler, Davis Chevrolet, Furnace Family, Mosaic Home Services, Southland Kia, Southside Mitsubishi, UTILITYnet, Westlock Powersports, Straightline Kia, SaskWest Mechanical, Passion Safe Storage, KAT Reno, Ride Time, and Wallace + Wallace, Muskoka Marina.
Ontario (excluding Region of Thunder Bay*): BMO**, Metro, Shell, Sobeys, AMEX***, LCBO, Jean Coutu, Sobeys Urban Fresh, Sobeys, Foodland, airmilesshops.ca, Staples, TIMBER MART, Fountain Tire, Goodyear, Jiffy Lube, Action Car and Truck, Samsung, A&D Pharma, Felicheeta Artistry, Nova Communications, Premier Printing, Premiere Mortgage, All-Purpose Realty, Belleville Nissan, , Canada Luggage Depot, Carpet One, Entripy, Flooring Canada, Floor First, Hearing Life, Hyundai Auto Canada, IPG, Jim Thompson Chrysler, legalwills.ca, LUTA, Nathan Team, Peter Boyer Chevrolet, Ready Honda, Ready Powersports, Scarboro Kia, Serpa Automative, Serpa Motorsports, Sisley Honda, Stem Minds Corp., Taylor Auto Mall, Wazo Furniture, Wood Wheaton GM, Wood Wheaton Honda, and World Cars Hyundai.
BMO**, IGA, AMEX***, Jean Coutu, Shell, airmilesshops.ca, Les Marchés Tradition, Rachelle-Béry, TIMBER MART, Goodyear, Jiffy Lube, Samsung, Bureau En Gros, A&D Pharma, Felicheeta Artistry, Premier Printing, Premiere Mortgage, Canada Luggage Depot, Concept Kia, Entripy, Flooring Canada, Floor First, Hyundai Auto Canada, IPG, justedesstores.ca, legalwills.ca, LUTA, Proprio Direct, and Wazo Furniture.
Atlantic Canada (New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia):
BMO**, Sobeys, AMEX***, IGA, Irving Oil, Jean Coutu, Foodland & participating CO-OPs, NSLC, NLC, Les Marchés Tradition, Shell, KENT, airmilesshops.ca, Pharmasave, Needs, TIMBER MART, Goodyear, Jiffy Lube, Staples, Samsung, Action Car and Truck, A&D Pharma, Felicheeta Artistry, Nova Communications, Premier Printing, Premiere Mortgage, All-Purpose Realty, Canada Luggage Depot, Carpet One, Entripy, Flooring Canada, Floor First, Hearing Life, Hyundai Auto Canada, IPG, legalwills.ca, LUTA, Woodward Auto Group, Metro Self Storage, Grafton Street Restaurants, Nu-Way Kitchens, Nova Truck, Supreme Air Solutions, Atlantic Heating and Cooling, and Universal Sales, Supreme Air Solutions, A&S Scrap Metals.
* The Region of Thunder Bay is defined as follows: That part of Ontario which includes (i) the District of Thunder Bay, (ii) the District of Kenora, (iii) that part of the District of Algoma which lies west of Highway 631, and (iv) the greater metropolitan areas of White River and Hornepayne.
** BMO AIR MILES eligible Credit Cards include: BMO®† AIR MILES® Mastercard®*, BMO®† AIR MILES® World Mastercard®*, BMO®† AIR MILES® World Elite®* Mastercard®*, BMO®† AIR MILES® Mastercard®* for Business, BMO®† Gold AIR MILES® Mastercard®* for Business, BMO®† AIR MILES® Business Mastercard®*, BMO®† AIR MILES® No-Fee Business Mastercard®*, Shell®** AIR MILES® World Mastercard®* from BMO®†, Shell®** AIR MILES® Mastercard®* from BMO®†, BMO®† Sobeys AIR MILES® Mastercard®*, and BMO®† IGA AIR MILES® Mastercard®*.
*** Eligible American Express AIR MILES Cards include:
American Express®* AIR MILES® Credit Card, American Express®* AIR MILES® Platinum Credit Card, American Express®* AIR MILES® Reserve Credit Card, American Express®‡ AIR MILES® for Business Card, American Express®* AIR MILES® Platinum Business Card, and American Express®* AIR MILES® Gold Business Card. Your American Express AIR MILES Card account must be active and in good standing during the contest period and at time of the draw. The AIR MILES Collector Number opted in to this Contest must be the same Collector Number linked to an eligible American Express AIR MILES Card and eligible purchase transactions must be charged to an eligible American Express AIR MILES Card during the Contest Period and subsequently posted to the card account by February 17, 2021 to qualify. Returns, credits, adjustments, funds advances, interest, fees, balance transfers, AMEX cheques and charges for travellers’ cheques and foreign currencies are not purchase transactions and do not qualify.
Entry Option B – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY:
To receive five (5) Contest entries without purchase, an Eligible Collector must submit his or her first and last name, complete mailing address including city, province/territory, postal code, daytime phone number (including area code), email address and AIR MILES Collector Number, plus a fifty (50) word or more original essay answering the question “What would I do with 100,000 Reward Miles?” and email to: [email protected] (with “AIR MILES® Massive Merchandise Giveaway Contest” in the subject line of the email). The email must be received by Contest Sponsor no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on February 3, 2021.
Limit of one (1) use of Entry Option B per Collector Number per day, to a maximum of twenty-one (21) uses per Collector Number during the Contest Period.
Bonus Contest Entries – Eligible Collectors can double every Contest entry they receive during the Contest Period by signing up to receive email offers and information from the AIR MILES Reward Program. For greater clarification, each duplicated Contest entry will be considered to have been received via the same entry option method, and via the same Partner, as applicable, as the original entry.
If you are currently signed up to receive AIR MILES emails, then each of your Contest entries will automatically be doubled.
If you are not currently signed up to receive AIR MILES emails, then to double each of your Contest entries during the Contest Period either:
- Sign in to your AIR MILES Account at airmiles.ca, click on “Your profile,” click on “Update my profile,” click on “Profile information,” click on the “Edit” button and, under the “Email address” heading, click the check box indicating Yes, I would like to receive information and offers from AIR MILES and its Partners via email; or
- Visit airmiles.ca/optin and follow the online instructions to (i) sign up to receive email from the AIR MILES Reward Program and its Partners, and (ii) validate your email address.
Limit of one (1) use of Bonus Contest Entries option per Collector Number during the Contest Period.
Entry Limitsand Odds: Eligible Collectors may use more than one entry option noted above. Selecting one entry option over another does not increase the odds of winning. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the total Eligible Entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of winning a Regional Prize will depend on the total number of Eligible Entries received for each respective Regional Prize Draw during the Contest Period. If the Collector exceeds the defined limit of Eligible Entries per Collector Number during the Contest Period, any Entry Option A or Entry Option B made after the date during the Contest Period on which the limit is reached, as determined by the Contest Sponsor, will be void.
- Prizes: There is one (1) grand prize available to be won from all Eligible Entries received (the “Grand Prize”) and ten (10) regional prizes available to be won in each of the four (4) Regional Prize Draws (each a “Regional Prize” and collectively the “Prizes”), for a total of forty-one (41) Contest Prizes, set out as follows:
(a) Grand Prize Draw. One (1) Grand Prize of a shopping spree within the AIR MILES Merchandise Rewards Catalogue using up to 100,000 AIR MILES® Reward Miles†.
(b) Regional Prize Draws:
- Regional Prize Draw 1: Ontario. Ten (10) Prizes of a shopping spree within the AIR MILES Merchandise Rewards Catalogue using up to 50,000 AIR MILES® Reward Miles†.
- Regional Prize Draw 2: Quebec. Ten (10) Prizes of a shopping spree within the AIR MILES Merchandise Rewards Catalogue using up to 50,000 AIR MILES® Reward Miles†.
- Regional Prize Draw 3: Atlantic Canada (NB, NS, PE, NL). Ten (10) Prizes of a shopping spree within the AIR MILES Merchandise Rewards Catalogue using up to 50,000 AIR MILES® Reward Miles†.
- Regional Prize Draw 4: Western Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, NT, NU, YT). Ten (10) Prizes of a shopping spree within the AIR MILES Merchandise Rewards Catalogue using up to 50,000 AIR MILES® Reward Miles.†
† The total number of allocated AIR MILES Reward Miles will not be deposited into the Collector Account of any confirmed winner. Winners will work with an AIR MILES associate to assist them with making their Merchandise Reward orders from the AIR MILES Merchandise Rewards Catalogue.Collectors will be required to complete their order in one transaction between March 15 and August 31, 2021. The number of Miles required for each product will be available to the winners at the AIR MILES Blue Collector status value, regardless of their AIR MILES Collector Status at the time of winning the Grand Prize. Any allocated Miles not used to order Merchandise Rewards by August 31, 2021 will forfeited.
All Rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. Some restrictions may apply. Quantities may be limited. Merchandise Rewards include all taxes, shipping and handling costs. No cancellations, exchange or refunds for tickets, certificates or merchandise once booked or ordered. Manufacturers’ warranties apply to merchandise Rewards. LoyaltyOne, Co. makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied. For complete details, see current Program Terms and Conditions available at airmiles.ca.
Limit of one (1) Prize per Collector Number.
The approximate retail value of the shopping spree using AIR MILES Reward Miles Prizes depend on the chosen method of redemption and available Merchandise Reward options in effect at the time of redemption. The Prizes, and the use of AIR MILES Reward Miles are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program as amended from time to time. Prize is not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded.
All elements of the Prizes are not transferable or convertible to cash, or refundable, and must be accepted as awarded. Prize details shall be at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion. Where applicable, Prize elements will be awarded by the Contest Sponsor based on the mailing address and/or email address associated with the Collector Number of a confirmed winner. In the case of loss, theft, mutilation, alteration or unauthorized use, a Prize and its elements will not be reimbursed or replaced. Except as expressly stated herein, a confirmed winner is responsible for all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges, if any, in respect to his/her Prize and/or the use or redemption thereof.
No compensation will be provided for failure by a confirmed winner to accept a Prize as awarded. Contest Sponsor gives no representations, warranties or conditions, whether express or implied, in respect to a Prize or any elements of a Prize.
- Winner Selection: Random draws for the Grand Prize, from among all Eligible Entries received during the Contest Period, for the Regional Prizes and from among all Eligible Entries received for each Regional Prize Draw during the Contest Period in the order presented in Rule 6 above, will be held on Tuesday, March 9, 2021, at 2:00 p.m.in Oakville, Ontario, by an independent judging organization whose decisions will be final and binding. In order to be declared a winner, selected entrant must be an AIR MILES Collector and must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question administered by the Contest Sponsor or its representatives, and otherwise comply with the Official Contest Rules. The Contest Sponsor or its representatives will make reasonable attempts to contact the selected entrant at the same email address on file in the Collector’s profile of their Collector Account. If a selected entrant cannot be contacted or has not responded within two (2) days of the date when contact was first attempted, is not eligible in accordance with these Official Contest Rules, does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question or otherwise comply with these Official Contest Rules, then the selected entrant is disqualified and will not receive the Prize and another entrant may be selected. A selected entrant must sign and return to the Contest Sponsor within two (2) days of receipta Prize Acknowledgement and Release Form, in form satisfactory to Contest Sponsor, which includes a standard declaration of compliance with the Official Contest Rules and Release Form in order to be awarded a Prize. Failure to sign and return the Prize Acknowledgement and Release Form within two (2) days of receipt will result in forfeiture of the Prize.
If any potential winner is under the age of majority in his/her province or territory of residence, a parent or legal guardian of the potential winner will be required to sign or submit the Prize Acknowledgement and Release Form on behalf of their minor child and the Prize will be delivered to the minor. If the parent or legal guardian of the potential Prize winner does not sign or submit the Prize Acknowledgement and Release Form, the potential Prize winner will not be awarded the Prize.
- General: The Contest Sponsor, and each Participating Partner (as defined in Rule 5), may use each winner’s name, city of residence, comments, likeness, photograph, voice and statements, images, representations, pictures or likenesses (“Images”) in any medium, for advertising purposes, including Images of each winner and each winner’s guest, as applicable, whether in relation to the Contest or the AIR MILES Reward Program or otherwise, without providing any compensation for their use or receiving further permission, in any media throughout the world in perpetuity. The Contest Sponsor, each Participating Partner (as defined in Rule 5), as the case may be, shall own the proprietary right to such Images.
For Quebec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest in Quebec may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux Jackpots freeroll. (the “Régie”) for a ruling. For Quebec residents, any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
Subject to the jurisdiction in Quebec of the Régie, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a Prize with one of equal or greater value, to cancel, terminate, amend and/or suspend the Contest without prior notice at any time and for any reason including without limitation, if viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, attempts to disrupt the Contest or other causes beyond the Contest Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play or conduct of the Contest. In no event will the Contest Sponsor be liable for more prizes (in quantity or amount) than that specified in the Contest Rules.
The Contest Sponsor and the other Indemnitees are not responsible for any technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections or garbled or deleted computer network transmissions, or failed, incomplete, garbled, misdirected or lost entries or inaccurate capture of entry or Swipe of AIR MILES Card, or earn-of-Miles information, even if it limits the ability to participate in the Contest. Any entry that occurs after a system failure is deemed a defective entry and is void and will not be honoured. The Contest Sponsor and the other Indemnitees are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons (including any winner or guest of any winner) or property arising from the Contest or any of the Prizes, or which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from accessing or transmitting any material from any website regardless of whether the material was prepared by the Contest Sponsor or a third party or is connected to any website by hyperlink. All entries must be received during the Contest Period. All entries and prize claims are subject to verification by Contest Sponsor and will be void if not obtained through legitimate channels, or if not original, or if obtained by fraudulent means, or if obtained other than in compliance with these Contest Rules, as determined by the Contest Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Contest Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning or entry in lieu of its verification process. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
Email entries must be made by the individual entrant only, using his or her original, manual keystrokes. Use of any automated system including robotic or form-filling software to enter or participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance.
The Contest Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in a fraudulent manner or in violation of these Contest Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Contest Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Contest Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
The Contest is subject to all applicable laws. In the event that any provision of these Contest Rules shall be determined to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed, and the remaining provisions of these Contest Rules shall be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The name of the winners may be obtained by sending a request with a self-addressed, postage-stamped envelope to “Dept. 100,AIR MILES® MASSIVE MERCHANDISE GIVEAWAY CONTEST, Winner List Request, Box 9500 Lakeshore West PO, Oakville, ON L6K 0G4”, until July 2, 2021. The winner’s first name, last name, initial and the year he/she joined the AIR MILES Reward Program may also be posted on www.airmiles.ca.
© 2021 LoyaltyOne, Co.
®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co.
®*, ™*: Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.
®† Registered trademarks of Bank of Montreal.
™*/®* Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Used under license.
®** Registered trademark of Shell Canada Limited. Used under license by Shell Canada Products. Used with permission by Bank of Montreal.
Did you know?
New Jersey has one of the largest remaining federally endangered bog turtle populations in America?
Empowers 5th grade students to advocate for an endangered or threatened species from New Jersey through a well-researched, creative essay and original art piece.
Weight Watchers Contest
There's Still Time To Enter The 2021 Species On The Edge Art & Essay Contest!
Deadline Extended To:
The Species on the Edge Art & Essay Contest empowers 5th grade students to advocate for an endangered or threatened species from New Jersey through a well-researched, creative essay and original art piece.
Simple, Fun, and Free to Enter!
One winner from each county in New Jersey will be selected. Open to all New Jersey fifth grade students.
The contest kit (including rules, species list, & entry form) should be downloaded below.
Click here for a detailed video with information about the contest for teachers and 5th grade students.
Entries are being accepted through March 20, 2021 by mail and online.
Mail your artwork, essay, and entry form to Conserve Wildlife Foundation, 450 Shrewsbury PLZ #110, Shrewsbury, NJ 07702.
Email a scan/digital photo of your artwork, essay, and entry form to [email protected]
Contest winners who have submitted their artwork electronically will receive an envelope with prepaid postage to mail their artwork to CWF for inclusion in our calendar and statewide exhibitions.
We have changed the artwork size requirements so that students can use paper they are more likely to have at home.
Artwork can be as small as 8.5' x 11' and no larger than 12' x 18'.
Contest Watchers PizzaZoom+ First Place, Atlantic County, Atlantic Leatherback Sea Turtle (c) Jordyn Robinson
Important Note About Species Selection
The New Jersey Division of Fish & Wildlife Endangered and Threatened Wildlife list can be found here.
All entrants must select a focus species from this list or the list provided in the contest kit.
PDF - Species On The Edge Contest Kit & Official Rules 2021
Species on the Edge Art & Essay Contest Kit. Includes Official Rules, Species List, and Entry Form. (Updated 1/22/2021)
Species on the Edge Art & Essay Contest Teacher Resources for Essay Development - 5.9MB
Species on the Edge Art & Essay Contest Teacher Resources for optional Art Project - 16.0MB
Past Winners of the Species on the Edge Contest
This STEAM-based contest enables 5th grade students to advocate for an endangered or threatened species from New Jersey through a well-researched, creative essay and original art piece. Check out the past winners of this contest since the beginning.
Species On The Edge - Testimonials
Testimonials from educators about the Species on the Edge Contest. Submit your own testimonial.
Species on the Edge Circle of Winners Club
Open to all past and current winners of the Species on the Edge Art & Essay Contest, the Circle of Winners Club will offer unique access to upcoming wildlife events, academic and professional networking, merchandise discounts, and up-close and personal wildlife experiences.
JOIN THE SPECIES ON THE EDGE ART & ESSAY CONTEST MAILING LIST!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT
Ethan Gilardi, CWF Biologist: Email
Find Related Info: Species on the Edge
Thank you Sponsors!
Contest Watchers Industrial Design
Contest Watchers Peanut Butter
Explore our online field guide that depicts over 200 species of rare wildlife in New Jersey and learn about how we are working to protect them.