- The DBS Multiplier Account has always been one of the more popular savings accounts around. But with every revision to the interest rates and qualifying transactions announced. It may not be as attractive as before Wondering if the DBS Multiplier is still the savings account for you? Here are the latest changes to the DBS.
- A DBS Treasures Non-Resident Ordinary (NRO) savings account is designed to help you manage your Indian rupee earnings while you are based abroad. It is the ideal choice for those who have some form of income in India while they are overseas such as a rental property, mutual fund dividends, pension, fixed deposits or any other similar sources in.
- DBS Savings Account- Save Away! Updated on January 25, 2021, 292 views. While opening a Savings Account, individuals aim to save their hard-earned to secure their financial life.So, if you are looking for a safe place to save your money where should it be? Well, DBS Bank should definitely be on the priority list. The Development Bank of Singapore (DBS) is one of the largest banking.
Compare Best DBS Savings Accounts in Hong Kong. Search for the best DBS saving accounts to align with your personal saving goals and earn interest on your balance. Start earning extra cash rebate with high deposit interest rate upon opening a DBS savings account. Compare the minimum account balance and savings interest rate to find.
At a Glance
You need flexible, convenient and instant deposit and withdrawal services to meet your daily needs. DBS has several RMB savings accounts to choose from. Find the one that’s just right for you. ;;;
Dbs Savings Account For Students
1. RMB savings accounts
Minimum balance requirement
RMB personal settlement account*
RMB remittance savings account (Limited to residents of Hong Kong SAR)
RMB remittance savings account-Self Name/Third Party (Limited to residents of Taiwan Region)
Dbs Savings Account Minimum Balance India
2. Foreign currency savings account*
- Choose from 10 currencies: USD, HKD, JPY, EUR, AUD, CAD, GBP, SGD, CHF and NZD
- USD and HKD cash services
- AUD and SGD cash services (only available at selected branches)
- Flexibility and convenience with no minimum balance requirement
* This account is only available for clients who are 18 years or older. For customers who are younger than 18 years old and wish to open the Account, a Minor Trust account or Minor Non-Trust account may be opened in the company of his/her statutory agent. When does the grand national start 2015 honda.
For CNY cash withdrawal amount of ≥ CNY 50,000, or foreign currency amount ≥ USD/HKD/AUD/SGD 5,000 (in Shenzhen area, for any AUD/SGD cash withdrawal, USD cash withdrawal amount of ≥ USD 1,000, or HKD cash withdrawal amount of ≥ HKD 10,000), please raise a request through the branch or your relationship manager before 12 noon, one working day in advance.
How to Apply
Visit any of our branches
Call our DBS 24-hour personal banking hotline at 400 820 8988