With more and more monetary transactions taking place online, choosing the right e-wallet is paramount. You want a method that is safe, secure, and convenient.
A service that fits that description for many people is Skrill.
Sometimes, if you figured the geographical location on your computer and allowed to define it, it would be enough to confirm your address. But in many cases, Skrill will ask to confirm your address with your documents. Remember, your address document must not be older than 90 days. This article will sum up of how to close your Skrill account and how to open the new one in different currency. You may be not aware that Skrill VIP members (who transact more than 2 000 EUR per month to the merchants) are able to have more than one Skrill account, with different currencies. Verification is usually done within 1-3 business days. – How to Verify your Skrill Account? – Receive an e-mail with a verification code (you may have to wait 24/48 hours). Register a credit/debit card. When the details have been entered, Skrill will withdraw an amount between 1.01 and 2.99 (depending on the chosen currency).
In recent years, many online casinos have incorporated Skrill as one of their main banking options. And Bob Casino is no exception. We allow our players to use Skrill for both deposits and withdrawals.
And there are many reasons for this: Skrill is great for depositing and withdrawing funds quickly and securely. It also boasts great transaction anonymity and high processing speed.
In this article, you will learn about:
- Using Skrill at online casinos
- The pros and cons of using the service
- Skrill history
- The prevalence of the e-wallet
- Skrill’s loyalty programs
How to use Skrill at online casinos
For the most part, we want payment systems in casinos for only two things: for making a deposit and for the withdrawal of our winnings.
Let’s have a look at how this works with Skrill.
Making a Deposit with Skrill
- Create a Skrill account. Registration of an account in the Skrill payment system is quite simple in comparison with other e-wallets. Follow the prompts and the process should take just a few minutes. Verify your personal data.
- Create an account at your casino of choice and complete the verification procedure, if required.
- After creating your account, you can go to the deposit section of the casino and press the Skrill
- Then you should fill in your data and choose the amount you want to deposit. After this, you can use Skrill as a way to make a deposit at the casino of your choice.
While withdrawing winnings from a casino, you must remember:
- The casino’s administration can apply withdrawal and deposit charges based on the commission they themselves pay to Skrill. These fees differ for every casino. In some venues, you can withdraw without any fees.
- Most Skrill-using online casinos will have you wait up to 2 days for a cashout.
If you transfer real money using Skrill to a bank account, then you should wait for 2-3 days before it is processed and verified by the bank. The minimum amount you can withdraw is usually somewhere around 10-20 USD.
Pros and cons of using Skrill casino deposit method
Let’s have a closer look at the advantages of using Skrill and some disadvantages.
- High level of reliability. Skrill is used by millions of users and hundreds of online casinos around the world.
- Absolute anonymity is guaranteed by the company. You only need an email address and a password to open an account. Moreover, the numbers of your cards or accounts of other payment systems from which you will replenish Skrill remain known only to you, as well as the payment history.
- Developed infrastructure. Thanks to this, you can make payments not only in online casinos, but also at many other sites. For example, you can order train tickets using Skrill.
- Free registration. There is no registration fee involved in creating an account, so there are no extra costs.
- Instant replenishment of your casino account as well as the instant withdrawal of funds.
- Quick withdrawal to a bank card or a bank account (around 3 days).
- The possibility of obtaining a prepaid Skrill Prepaid MasterCard.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Prevalence in the US and Europe.
- VIP clients are provided with special conditions.
- Many currencies are available (even bitcoin).
They are licensed by the UK Financial Services Authority. Free bingo bash chips 2020 printable. Because of this, you can be sure to find Skrill on any Canadian online casino site with the fastest withdrawals, as well as on sites in New Zealand, Germany, UK and many others. In addition, the company is a respected partner of VeriSign, which helps secure all transactions with high-class 128-bit encryption. This makes all Skrill payments incredibly secure.
- Increased commission in some cases. Charges vary depending on the transactions you make. For example, any money transfers are subjected to 1.90% fees. Account funding will cost you 1% (capping out at 10 euro), while other general payments are free of charge.
- If you want to use an account free of any charges, it is necessary to carry out at least one operation during a year. Otherwise, a commission of 5 euros (or the equivalent of this amount when using another currency) will be charged monthly.
- The average withdrawal time to a bank account can be up to 5 days, which is not too fast.
- Not every casino accepts Skrill. This is probably one of its main drawbacks, since not every player wants to spend time looking for a suitable casino.
General Information about Skrill
History of Skrill
Skrill entered the online payment market in 2001 in the UK and until 2011 it conducted business under the Moneybookers brand. It is worth mentioning the most important aspect of this company is that it was initially focused on the gambling business, providing payment services for online casinos and bookmakers. In this regard, Skrill’s functionality is focused specifically on iGaming payments. It provides its services in 200 countries and about 40 million customers have already appreciated the convenience of the system.
Skrill Usage Statistics
The majority of casino venues accept Skrill. Currently, the system is used by more than 36 million people. The operation area of this payment system covers about 200 countries. Skrill also offers a multilingual interface and can work with 40 different currencies.
But there is an unpleasant hitch: there are still many countries where we’ve yet to see Skrill to be accepted by online casinos. These countries are: Togo, Cape Verde, Benin, Afghanistan, Djibouti, Guyana, Gambia, Grenada, Japan, Iran, Macao, Libya, Cuba, Comoros, Greenland, Namibia, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Angola, Burkina Faso, Lao People Democratic Republic, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Barbados, Crimea, Faroe Islands, Eritrea, North Korea, Palau, and others.
When creating a Skrill account, do not forget that you can also participate in loyalty programs. This is a great opportunity to get some bonuses from Skrill for making deposits and transactions.
Skrill Knect program
The Skrill Knect loyalty program allows you to earn loyalty points for completed transactions and exchange them for various bonuses. Let’s have a closer look:
- Participation in the program is free.
- Skrill Knect operates in over 30 countries.
- When making transactions, up to 1 point is awarded for 1 euro.
- Points can be redeemed for cash vouchers, cryptocurrency shares, free bets, in-store discounts, and other products available in the Rewards catalog.
VIP Deposits Program
Another loyalty program that supports Skrill. It offers new customers:
- Online support.
- Instant VIP status for your wallet.
- Personal account for affiliates.
- Accelerated verification (within 24 hours).
- Verification of documents without a preliminary deposit.
- 0% commission for internal transfers.
Should You Use Skrill for Gambling?
Skrill is a good payment system that has both advantages and disadvantages. Among the advantages are its high security, anonymity, loyalty programs, as well as a relatively small commission. Just make an account and start playing!
Last Updated on October 3, 2020 by
I lost access to the mobile number attached to my Skrill account, but here is how i later regained full access to my Skrill account.
How Long Does It Take To Verify Skrill Account
On 30th of September, a client from Greece contacted me for a paid service to assist them unblock Website URL on Facebook which cost $20. I accepted to do the job and of course get there website unblock before the next 24 hours but payment method was a problem since i have temporarily stopped accepting PayPal for Non-shippable goods and non digital downloadable products or files to stay on a safer side and avoid losses.
For most people, we accept payment via Transferwise, Skrill, Remitly, Worldremit and major Cryptocurrencies for this job. So our client from Greece have offered to pay via Skrill (Maybe the one he is more familiar with)
Note: If we are accepting payment via Skrill, we accept it as bank transfer and not sending to Skrill email. Why do we do this? because Skrill withdrawal charges is too costly for us and i have put up a screenshot of the withdrawals and charges for you to grasp a better understanding of why we do this.
As you can see, the Skrill Money Transfer which delivers direct to bank account is NGN 7614.67 but here is how much we will get if we had withdrawn from Skrill balance (That is if the funds was sent via Skrill email)
See that? by now you must have understood why we prefer Skrill money Transfer in bank account and not wallet.
So back to the discussion. My client was supposed to pay me via Skrill direct bank transfer but choose to pay via email instead (I think his friend directed him to me as he claimed plus back when i worked for the person that referred him to me. i decided to accept payment via email on skrill wallet because we have reached our bank daily transaction limit)
He sent the money via skrill email, unfortunately for me I have lost access to mobile number registered to that skrill account where i am supposed to receive skrill 6 digit verification code. which means i cannot access the account and my money was stuck. I tried to reach out to him so that he can cancel the transfer and resend it the appropriate way but he have gone offline for days, i tried to call his mobile number but it was switched off. “Damn! I have lost this money after doing there job” I said to myself. I wanted to give up the money because i know how annoying Skrill support can be atimes but i decided to give it a try and contact Skrill just to try my luck and see if they can assist me with this issue. So i sent them a mail that reads:
Hello and Greetings to the Wonderful Skrill family.
I am contacting in regards to my lost Mobile number, I have my login details but lost my number please help me
luckily for me they replied with instruction on what i need to do from my end. The instruction reads:
Dear Kings Amalaego,
Thank you for contacting the Skrill Help Team.
Please be advised that you have updated your password. Be aware that you can log in via email code verification instead of SMS code.
If you no longer have access to the phone number registered in your account or you are experiencing SMS issues, you can switch to the email verification flow by following these steps:
- Click on ‘Send new code’ at least once.
- A new link will appear saying – ‘I can’t receive SMS’. Click it to receive a one-time password over email ([email protected]).
- Once logged in via the web browser, you can review your number via the Settings > Personal Details tab.
We hope this information was useful. Please contact us again in case of further questions.
Skrill Help Team
How Many Days To Verify Skrill Account
Friends, that did helped me as i was not aware that the “send new code” option will load a new page where i have to receive a six (6) digit code on my email that will enable me login to my account.
So even if you have skrill 2 factor authentication enabled, then please try my method as that should help solve your issues.
My name is Kings and I created Toomakesense with the goal & passion of helping as many internet marketers, bloggers and non-tech savvy’s as I can.