Stars Awakening slot gets us going galactic in this zany and other-worldly game from Playtech. Upon opening it up I was immediately reminded by the symbols of a hybrid of Netent's Big Bang and Microgaming's Galacticons game.This really is an upside-down slot though where nothing is quite as it seems as we shall find out. Stars Awakening is a Playtech slot with 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 fixed paylines. The reels are set against a view of outer space and the high value symbols are different colour planets while the low value symbols are various aliens.
5-Reel 20-Line Slot
The objective of Stars Awakening is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.93 %.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Click CONTINUE on the entry screen to enter the main game.
- The number of active paylines is fixed at 20 and cannot be changed.
- Choose your total bet by clicking ‘–’ or ‘+’.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking the SPIN button spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- Pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- To use Autoplay, you must first set the Autoplay session limitations. See below for more information about setting Autoplay limitations.
- Reels can also be spun using the Autoplay function. Mouse over the AUTOPLAY button to display the list of options.
- Select the number of spins to be played automatically.
- Click on an option to start the Autoplay function. During Autoplay mode the AUTOPLAY button changes into the STOP AUTOPLAY button. Click the STOP AUTOPLAY button to stop Autoplay mode.
- The number of auto spins left is displayed below the AUTOPLAY ON text.
- The paytable can be accessed from the Menu or the INFO page.
Before entering Autoplay mode you must set the Autoplay session limitations. The set Autoplay session limitations apply to only one Autoplay session in the current game.
In the ‘Responsible Gaming – Auto Play’ dialog box, you can set the following:
- Stop Autoplay on overall loss of: (mandatory). The amount of money you can spend in the Autoplay session. If you reach the set limit, Autoplay will stop.
Note that each Autoplay bet reduces the set limit, and each Autoplay win increases the remaining limit.
- Stop on single win more than: Checkbox and win amount (optional). Autoplay will stop if you win more than the set amount, on a single bet.
To save your settings and start the Autoplay session, clickking Confirm. To return to your regular gameplay, clickking Exit.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable which can be accessed via the Menu or the INFO page.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- Line bet = total bet / number of lines.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
HIGH WIN SCATTER PAYOUTS
Stars Awakening Slots
HIGH WIN SCATTER symbols pay when landing on 3, 4 or 5 reels. The paytable value for a HIGH WIN SCATTER symbol is multiplied by each number of times the symbol appears on each reel.
The WILD symbols substitute for all symbols (including HIGH WIN SCATTER symbols) to make the highest possible winning combination.
HIGH WIN and LOW WIN SYMBOLS
There are HIGH WIN and LOW WIN symbols in the game. HIGH WIN symbols can become SCATTER symbols.
GIANT SPIN FEATURE
3×3 HIGH WIN symbols and 3×3 WILD symbols can land on reels #3, #4 and #5 on any regular spin.
SUPERNOVA SCATTER FEATURE
A winning spin will trigger a respin. During respins HIGH WIN symbols can function as SCATTER symbols. See below for details.
Level 1 – a winning spin awards a respin. During this respin the purple HIGH WIN symbol is a SCATTER symbol.
Level 2 – if the respin has a win then another respin is awarded. During this respin the purple, blue and green HIGH WIN symbols are SCATTER symbols.
Level 3 – if the second respin has a win then a final respin is awarded. During this respin all 5 HIGH WIN symbols are SCATTER symbols.
Sports betting in ny state. The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client. To open one of the buttons, click on it.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance – Your game window balance. This is the total money that you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier – Clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money – This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Free Spin Bonus – This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games – Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch it.
- Featured – is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Slot – When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Table Games – When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Sound on/off – Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
- Menu – Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History – Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options – Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help – Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Paytable – Opens the Paytable of the game. Click the REELS button to return to the main game.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The High Win Symbols screen explains symbol payouts in the game.
- The Low Win Symbols screen explains symbol payouts in the game.
- The Supernova Scatter Feature screen explains the rules of the Supernova Scatter feature.
- The Giant Spin Feature screen explains the rules of the Giant Spin feature.
- The High Win Scatter Symbol Payouts screen shows winning combinations and payouts for High Win Scatter symbols.
- The Paylines screen illustrates the paylines and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking X exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Info – Opens the reference screen describing the different game components.
- Total Bet – Increase or decrease the total bet by clicking the ‘−’ or ‘+’ buttons.
- Spin – Spin the reels.
- Autoplay / Stop Autoplay – Spin the reels a number of times in succession. End the active Autoplay reel spin mode.
- Stop – Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result.
- Turbo Mode – Turn on/off Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to Turbo Mode speeds up the game play by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile versions of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
Tags: Playtech Casinos
There's a trend in new online slots right now for all things space. Whether it's the simple pleasures of NetEnt's Starburst or progressive Cosmic Fortune, or the glowing 3D graphics of iSoftBet's Neon Reels, online gambling developers are falling over themselves to go interstellar on players.
Now Playtech are getting in on the act with a luscious-looking Stars Awakening video slot. Not only does it play 243 ways to win but it comes packed with Stacked symbols to give gamblers more chances to win. Oh, and if you love the funky little spacemen of Cosmic Fortune, you'll enjoy the Martians featured here. Let's have a review.
Bet From Just 0.01 Across 20 Fixed Paylines
Stars Awakening is played on a 3x5 set of reels, with coins starting from just 0.01. However, the max bet is a rather nice top wager of 2000.00 on every spin. The game also features an Autoplay mode and a Turbo Mode - perfect for fast gambling.
The basic payouts in Stars Awakening come from the 10-through-Ace icons. Although you're playing 20 paylines - basically 20x on your coin - you'll only earn 3x-5x for three of a kind of any alien 10-to-ace symbol. 5OAK purple aliens/10 symbols pays 30x, while the alien general/Ace symbol pays out 50x.
The high limit payers in this online slot are the planets. The purple, blue, and green planets pay a line bet of 10x for 3OAK, 30x for 4OAK, and 100x for 5OAK on the reels. The yellow planet fares a little better, at 300x for five of a kind, while the red planet - Mars, presumably - pays out 500x for five on a payline.
Get €250 + 120 Free Spins
Stacked Wild Symbols Are Out Of This World
The slot's Wild symbols are the WILD logos. These can appear stacked for some juicy wins. We managed to hit a few fairly regular 18-19x wins when landing these bad boys. Wilds replace all regular symbols in the game other than the Scatters.
Even BIGGER base game wins can be won if you land a giant planet. These are huge symbols that fill a 3x3 space on the reels. However, they only appear on Reels 3, 4 and5, so you'll need to complete the paylines - from L-R starting at Reel 1 - to make it count.
Go Supernova With The Scatters Feature
After any winning spin, players are awarded a bonus re-spin. During the spin, look out for the top purple planet. This turns into a Scatter, paying wherever it lands on the reels.
If the re-spin results in a win, you'll win another re-spin. In addition, the blue and green planets turn into Scatters too. Finally, if your second re-spin is a winner, you win a final re-spin and all five coloured planets (purple, blue, green, yellow, and red) turn into Scatter symbols.
Stars Awakening Slot Machine
This is where the Scatters get very exciting. For every Scatter that appears in a re-spin, you'll win a multiplier for every Scatter that is shown. So, a green planet on Reel 1, 2, 3 and 4, plus one Wild on Reel 1 would pay 2x on the win (2 x 1 x 1 x 1 - the Wild counts as a planet too).
Free to Play Playtech Slot Machine Games
Playtech Slot Machine Reviews (No Free Games)
Go Spacey With These Online Casino Greats
While Stars Awakening doesn't feature any bonus game extras as such, this online slot is all about the base game wins. Wilds, stacked Wilds, and re-spins are what keeps the game ticking. It's high-volatility, so if you're looking for some lower-variance fun, do check out NetEnt's Starburst.
While the RTP is moderate, Starburst features lots of small and regular wins for punters. It's no wonder, too, that Starburst also features in many online casinos' welcome bonus offers.
Play The Free Stars Awakening Slot Today
Re-spins are the best thing about Stars Awakening. If you can hit those stacked Wilds, you'll find your 'regular' base game wins adding up fairly quickly. OK, there are no free spins rounds to hit, but the re-spin just about makes up for it. And don't worry too much about the GIANT planets - they hit infrequently and rarely complete a winning payline.
If you like space themed-slots, slick graphics, and easy gameplay from Playtech, you'll enjoy Stars Awakening. Hunt it out in a gambling galaxy near you and go boldly where no man (or woman) has gone before.